Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Race/Track Fairings

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by athakkar22, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys

Just looking into buying some race/track fairings for my 2007 GSXR 750.

Done a bit of research into it, wanted to buy something not too expensive and will have minimal fitting problems (heard a lot of the egay ones can be difficult) and wanted to know if anybody had good/bad experiences with any fairings?

Heard good things in terms of price/quality you get with the Optimal fairings but getting them from the US seem a bit of effort.

Thanks in advance guys!

2.  Top
  3. Racers edge all the way, you would likely have a few weeks wait on your hands as they generally only hold stock for bikes that are a year or 2 old but they are the best quality ones I've come across and fitted up no issues at all....(GSXR1000 + GSXR600).

I've ordered a set for my RSV4 via Nick at SuperBikeSource so am keen to see the quality/fitment of these fairings...but haven't got them as yet so can't advise sorry.

4. Races edge big thumbs up..
    Dont waste money on china or china import plastic it a waste of money ,they dont crack they self distruct like a car windscreen..
    Glass can be repaired and patched, cheap plastic cant. ( well it can if your a Jig Saw nutter)