Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Race & mechanical tuition.

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Johnny O, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Hi guy's, my name is John, I'm new to the Forum, looking forward to making some new biker friends. I'm an 'A' grade Superbike racer, I've been a motorcycle mechanic & racer for over 20 years which includes; Daytona, Isle of Man and the World Superbike Championship. Just thought I'd say that if new sport riders or riders thinking of doing any track days might like some riding tips or anyone wishing for some mechanical or performance guidance, please do not hesitate to ask, just PM me. I live in South Melbourne.

Regards, John

2. do you go to track days often? mate i'd love to go to a track with someone that really knows their shite! save me a few hundred on that ozsuperbikeschool stuff eh :wink:

welcome aboard :D

3. ^^^^ Hi, thanks. I do a few track days, anytime your going just let me know and I'll see if I can make it.

4. was thinking of doing broadford on one of the practice days either 23/1 or 30/1. any chance you'd be keen on one of those? probly have a few of my mates with me aswell tho, promise we wont crowd you too much :LOL:

5. If only you lived in Brisbane :(

Lisa :twisted:

6. Heya Johnny, we should catch up. i do a ride day about every month. Got one on the 27th booked at the Island or we should get together and organize to do a few dayz :D