Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Race Master Riding Gear- any good???

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by skivi, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi folks

guess what just got my L's from HART on sunday and im eager to get a bike and gear ASAP. YAY

ive come accross Race Master Riding Gear in the netrider partner pages. their based in Melbourne.

they sell a whole range of stuff from full leathers to gloves to boots all at really cheap prices.

i like the look of some of the leather jackets and the 2 piece suits BUT im left thinking is the price to good to be true???

has anyone purchased any of these products?? and also would you recomend a leather jacket and or pants for a learner??.
    eg would a race master 2 piece, a draggin jeans kevlar sweat shirt and or thermals in winter keep me warm, compfy and safe???

are there better options out there ie textiles?

2. hey man i bought my winter jacket from this guy and its seems to do the job. for now its alright and when summer comes along, i mite go visit him again for a summer jacket. for pants, i just got a pair of draggins and they are great. the other day i went to rays outdoors and bought some thermals and waterproof pants to put over the draggins. was riding all day lond yesterday and it was fine, pants were dry and i was nice and warm
  3. Do a search, the almost identicle question came up about a fortnight ago and was discussed in length
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.