Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Race Fairings

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by christoph, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Hi guys,

i have recently thrown my cbr 250 rr down the road. Since all the damage is cosmetic, i am looking at turning it into a track only bike.

However i am having trouble finding race fairings for it? Does anyone know of a company that makes race specific fairings for a cbr 250 rr?

The other option i have is buying standard fairings and filling the holes for the headlights and taillights, which id prefer not to do.

if anyone has had any experince with this your advice would be much appreciated!

2. thanks for the fast response. i have had a chat with thr above mentioned company, they were fantastic. However they do not have any rears for the mc 22 that dont have the cut out for the pillion seat or no lights...has anyone found a tail section that has no pillion seat or lights? I have searched tyga and many other international companies with no luck.

any help would be appreciated.
  3. Ask the guy's at Vic Wreckers. They are into "club sport" which is the class that you would race your 250 in.
  4. www.tyga-performance.com should get you going. roughly 1200 if they have the race fairings for it.

if not go get some chinese bodgies off ebay, there is bound to be a set for 500 bucks sitting on there