Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

R6 Vs Dodge Neon :)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by wang chung, Jan 14, 2006.

1. damn! what's the story behind that? hope nobody was hurt?
  2. The guy that posted it on another board said alls he got was alot of bruising from the the car :)

i guess cars soften the landing :p
  3. Guess the guy that did that didn't keep a three second gap between him and the car... Hope he wasn't too hurt though.
  4. that car looks pretty damaged.. im surprised the bike wasnt in 1000 pieces :?
  5. A litle more than just brusing by the looks of it. Scroll about half way down, past the great snakepics, at the guys homepage. That knee don't look so good :)
  6. mmmm yummy :?
  7. can't say I needed to see that
  8. Reminds me of the time when I fell while running on gravel and my knee came down on a 2cm sized rock. Took a large gouge out of my knee just under the joint. Needed to be scrubbed out to get the dirt out but when they tried to inject local anaesthetic into the wound, it came straight back out again due to the damage. Scrubbing commenced at about 20% anaesthetic effectiveness. Now that was a fun 10 minutes!(This was at a military hospital after all) Still have a vicious looking scar for the memories.
  9. Sad about the bike, but who'd miss a Dodge neon??

Don't get ME started about military hospitals......