Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

r6 lambada sensor

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by mc250, Sep 24, 2006.

1. is it going to lean out my bike if its not hooked up?

what will happen?

2. I can't help you with your technical question, but unless your bike is looking for a sexy latin dance, I think you need help with your lambda sensor :LOL: :LOL:

3. Damn Paul.. you beat me too it :LOL:

I cant help either, sorry... but why would you unhook it in the first place?

4. Is this the sensor to make sure the bike is going "lambada lambada lambada" at idle?

that sucked :\

5. i thinks youve just made a sensor up man....

6. if you were to disconnect the lambada sensor you will need to reconfigure the flux capictator just so the bike thinks it is still there. otherwse you will find you will have long term problems with your reflux distributor.

7. Lambda sensors makes George angry....

[IMG:350:259:b68df605cf]http://encyclopedia.quickseek.com/images/Half-life-cover.jpg[/img:b68df605cf]

8. The lambda sensor is only in use when the bike is running in "closed loop" -high manifold vacuum small throttle openings ie cruising. It simply supplies the ECU with info to trim the air/fuel ratio for best economy. Chances are your bike will run fine without it. If you're worried about it simply give it a spin on a dyno with a high speed gas analyser.

9. theres always one rocket scientist to ruin the sledging match isnt there