Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

R6 Knightrider

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Takamii, Nov 1, 2011.

1. .......................

2. Oh yeah, you demanded your pants back when I suggested this to you before, but I knew then we'd end up here!
    Go on, you know you want to do this...
  3. huh what ? remind me again
  4. Just playin' mate - in another thread you were talking about LEDs on your lid, and I suggested you wire up the back ones to flash like KITT...
  5. oh dont worry I am looking at doing that rather than having them flash
  6. guy in sunny melb has a black suzi m109r with the 'red' KIT light going across left to right leds..
    • Like Like x 1
  7. i am so glad i know fk all about electrics otherwise i might be easily guided to do stuff like this
  8. its a kit you buy and hook up - comes with instructions
  9. when i upgrade i think you are going to be a bad influence on me !

10. Dick Smith sells (or at least used to...) small "project kits" that can be corrupted into uses like this too.
    In the same kinda way a disposable camera can be corrupted into a stun gun...
  11. lets talk
  12. #12 inferno, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

[media=youtube]CnEHU3tQ3Dg#t=35s[/media] (Time adjusted link)

Pulsating rave lights, I mean brake lights like this would be flipping sweet. It's very noticeable on the Porsche even in the bright sun and would thus be perfect on the back of a bike.

I'm pretty sure the brake light on the new BMW S1000RR has something like this, correct me if I'm wrong.

Check out the rest of this guy's videos by the way, there's a great one with a GTR.
  13. #13 PhoenixRZNG, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Indeed I do. :)

Here's what the M109R knight rider kit looks like (not my bike.)