Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

R1 takes out LandCruiser

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Gromit, Jul 18, 2006.

1. strueth ruth

Cheers :cool:
  2. yeah I read about this a while ago... prety farked anyhow..
  3. Yeah, I posted this ages ago on here.

Yet another example of why every vehicle should carry a fire extinguisher.
  4. Sorry. I didn't recall having seen it posted before, and didn't spot your thread when I scrolled through the last however-many Multimedia posts.
  5. dam....
    and how lucky is the rider??
    :shock: :shock:
  6. Does anyone else have an unhideable smile creeping up on them right now? I just imagined this beautiful young lass tearing through on a motorbike in a bikini, hair flying backwards luciously in the breeze. She spots a 4wd up a head, prepares her self, then drops the bike down right in front of it as she leaps up graciously and powerfully lading on her feet 100metres down the road from an exploded bike and destroyed 4wd.

Sorry, i'm just abit sour from all the times a 4wd has almost taken me out while i've been driving my car, so I just naturally picture her as some heroic beauty doing the world a favour by ridding the world of 4wd's one at a time :p

Disclaimer: My angers generally focused towards suburban soccer mum 4wd owners, not the outback country type that got destroyed in those pics. I'm glad no one was hurt badly :)

Also, I love how it says "The 4WD managed to avoid her" like it did some insanly valiant manouvres to keep her safe, when the pictures clearly show it sitting squarly in it's own lane :p
  7. thats some hella damage. lucky she escaped.
  8. Maybe she was lying in the other lane that the 4x4 could've used to miss the bike.

You cant manoeuvre a Valiant, you just point and pray them :rofl:
  9. Lol, I remember this from last time it was posted, as said above, carry those fire extinguishers !!! :grin: :grin:
  10. WHOA!!

I know that this is from ages ago - but its scary cause the first time me and a few mates did the cotter run we highsided on that exact corner, coming the same way as the R1! I will never forget it! That was a good 12months ago now though!!

WHOA!! :shock:
  11. I thought that sort of stuff only happened in the movies. Ouch.
  12. Funnier if it was a Fireblade...