Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC R Jays summer (vented) jacket

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by Marvin K Mooney, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bought this years ago and hardly worn it. It's in practically 'as new' condition but is too large for me (2XL) and I have since bought a Dainese vented jacket that I wear in summer (and which actually fits me). It is mostly black with a bit of silver. It has an inner liner that I can probably find if I have a look. Free to a good home as it's just taking up space.

2. If your happy to post it to Warrnambool 3280 (at my expense), ill happily take it.
    I dont have a summer jacket yet and was cooking it up today in my winter R-Jays.

3. I could be in melbourne this week to pick it up if the first reply has no luck

4. I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands, it could help keep my pillions more appropriately wrapped up (well the big one at least).

I'm just in Kew.

5. Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm just waiting to see if the first fella who contacted me can collect it this week. If not, it'll be up for grabs again! \\:D/I'll let you know by cob Friday.

6. Lucky I got in quick! Thanks heaps MC :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.