Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

R.I.P - Rider / friend from mid north coast

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Commando_NSR, Jan 4, 2007.

1. R.I.P To a fellow rider and friend from Port on the mid north coast.

You will be sadly missed. Its' times like this that we should all think about when we take chances on the bike it could happen to any of us.

"NSW holiday road toll hits 15

NSW holiday road toll has climbed to 15 following the death of a motorcyclist on the Mid North Coast.

The 31-year-old man died after losing control of his motorcycle and hitting a post on the Oxley Highway west of Port Macquarie about 8pm yesterday, police said.

His death brings the state's holiday road toll to 15 - five more than at the same time last year."

2. RIP :(

Condolences to friends and family
  3. Sorry to hear about the loss mate. No good at all.
  4. My heart felt condolences to you, Commando, for the loss of your friend and thoughts go out to the family.
    Still too young to lose and was probably enjoying every minute of the ride.....

RIP :(

Take care all... and although it seems like it, sometimes, (especially on a great ride like the Oxley, like Twin Spurs etc, etc,)... we are not immortal.
  5. Heard about this the other day, never good news to hear.

Please pass on condolences to the family Commando
  6. Sorry to hear of yet another fatality on the roads.

Condolences to all concerned Our hearts go out to you all
  7. RIP

Condolences to all concerned :(
  8. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
  9. Condolences to all.. :(