Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

R.I.P. Boof

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dezmonster, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Sadly a fellow rider and friend lost control of his MV while passing PITS on the Old Pacific Hwy Sunday morning resulting in him losing his life.

My deepest condolences go out to his wife and children .

Boof was a passionate rider and great surfer .

2. Sad news, condolences to family and friends, RIP.
  3. My sincere condolences to his family and mates. R.I.P.
  4. condolences to his family and friends....was he a netrider?
  5. I'm sorry to hear that.
    condolence for your loss.
  6. Sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and his family and friends.
  7. RIP boof, bloody old road, this has to stop
  8. R.I.P boof. It's so sad, I was going up to the old road for the first time in ages. I was going up there to farewell my mate Mav who died on the old road two weeks earlier. I was bloody horrified to come up to PITS to see a the scene of a fatal bike crash.. I then went up to wollombi where there was another fatal bike crash. Devastating :(
  9. RIP
    Another life sadly taken to early :(
    Condolences to family and friends x

B & I
  10. Very sad news. My condolences to family and friends.

Sadly, this is becoming an all too common occurrence.

Maybe we should start a sub-section specifically for our fallen brethren? Just a thought.
  11. Yeah dude riding up that road was scary for me yesterday, fist thing I saw logging on to facebook "Old Road Info" page was a fatality.........I even told the guys yesterday how I felt, but at the same time it was good to pay my respects.

Its why I was scared when the pack lost sight of the last rider, and why I waved hornet past and stopped to wait............

Does anyone know where it happened? maybe if any forumer go up there we might drop a flower or other stuff to fairwell our brother.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Very sad to read. RIP rider and condolences to family and friends.

13. RIP Mate & Condolences to the family and friends ... Sad !
  14. wasnt Lemming corner was it?
  15. My condolences to the bereaved family. Requescat in Pace Boof!
  16. It was the driveway to Pie in the Sky. They landed the chopper in the dirt carpark
  17. Very sad news
    RIP Boof
  18. Vale Boof. Condolences to loved ones.