Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

R.I.P Bond Girl (Sue)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Flipper, Apr 11, 2011.

1. It is with deep sadness to inform you all here that Bond Girl has passed away after a short illness (The Big C). Sue has been a character on and off the forums and will be remembered fondly by many Netriders who have been around since the early days.
    There will be a memorial at the Calderpark chapel this Friday 15th April at 11am, followed by a burial at Cranbourne Cemetery.
    There will be a few of us meeting at Mulgrave (my place) at 9am and riding to Calder Park together. 1 of Sues last wishes was to have lots of bikes to give her the final send off so it would be great to see as many Netriders there as possible. If you want to meet at my place of maybe a servo on the way, let me know.

RIP Sue, you will be missed chick xox

2. :shock: This is very sad news.

I'd love to be there to see her off, but can't, obviously, so please pass on my condolences, I remember her well when I first came onto Netrider six years ago. In fact I remember she got herself banned for something or other, at one stage????
  3. My condolences to her family and friends.
  4. geeez so young, sad news, R.I.P Sue
  5. Sad news indeed to a character on and off the forums.
    Rest in Peace Sue.
  6. I have just been informed that the funeral will now be held on FRiday, same time and place. I will edit the original post in case anyone can make it.
  7. It is so sad when someone so young leaves us. Farewell Sue.