Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

R.I.P Androo

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by thedragonreborn, Oct 12, 2006.

1. #1 thedragonreborn, Oct 12, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015
    Fellow Riders,

It is with much saddness that I inform all my fellow riders and forum members that Andrew Lenard {Androo} has passed away. He death was un-expected and I will miss him dearly! He left this plane of consousness on the 24th September 2006.

If you did not know Andrew personally, then you would of most likey read one of his posts. He had a big presence on this forum as he used to live and ride in VIC, then moved up to NSW for a job, where he moved into my place and we started hanging out with NSW riders. He was a good guy and a good friend.

So over the weekend if your out on the road, dedicate a wheelie for Andrew and let it rip. When my bikes back on the road, I am going to organise a ride for him. Until then....

RIP Big Fella.

Stephen Wright
  2. :shock: That's very sad news, he will be missed :cry:
  3. Androo, i'll miss you mate.
    I was always hoping to get in that one more ride when you came back to Melbourne. :cry:
  4. Holy Crap! I remember speaking to Androo one Friday night coffee, just before his move to NSW, and he was contemplating selling the ZX9R. He had a good head on his shoulders, and was surely WAY too young to go.

What the heck happened, may I ask? What took someone so young, and with so much to offer, away?

I am deeply shocked. Very sad news. R.I.P. mate.
  5. My condolences to you, mate. It's tragic when people go so young. What happened?
  6. Bloody hell! :cry:

Andrew was a nice guy. I'd be grateful for further information if that's possible.

Rotten news.
  7. RIP, man. I didn't know you well, but the testimonies here are eloquent about what a good guy you were.
  8. Bugger! we had a good laugh over the jacket I nearly bought from him & he seemed really nice!

He was stunned that I sent him a pm for his birthday on Sept 15th. He couldn't work out how I knew, didn't have the heart to tell him he was on the birthday list in here for that day!

24 is way too young, just out of uni & his whole life ahead of him!

R.I.P. Mate.
  9. Man that is just so sad :cry:
  10. :shock: :shock:

That sucks arse, much too young to go.

RIP champ.
  11. I talked to Androo on msn every now and then. Very shocking that he's gone :( RIP dude.
  12. i was 24 when i had my crash. its too young to even know you're too young.

i recognized androo. i am sorry, he was a cool guy. i have had a look at his account history. i would appreciate it if vic never deletes it.

would you be so kind, as to let us know if this happened on the road?
  13. Feck, I'm so very sorry to hear that.

RIP Andrew.

14. Bugger, I remember his presence on this forum well. 24 is pretty bloody young. Scary stuff.

R.I.P mate and condolences to his family and friends.
  15. My deepest condolences to you all for this tragic loss of a contributing member of the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know, with thoughts and prayers for you [-o<
  16. Condolences to all concerned. :(
  17. So young, very sad. :cry:
  18. RIP sir.

WTF happened?
  19. WTF :shock:
    This is terrible news. I remeber Androo coming over to HQ a couple of years back to a Netrider party when he was a new member. I also had a few chats to him on MSN.
    He will be terribly missed from these forums, he spent quite a bit of time on them.
    His profile even shows:
    Last Visited: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:28 pm :(
    RIP mate.
  20. RIP Androo
    What happened??????????????