Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QWOP Athletics

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by DrewMan, Jan 9, 2011.

1. The goal seems simple enough, get to the end but considering this is the hardest game ever, 3.3 meters was the best I got

I spent the last 10 minutes just laughing at all the weird poses you can get the guy to do
  2. I managed 1.5m, with a minus 1.2m on one attempt!
  3. [​IMG]

hahaha best game ever
  4. I gave up trying to get him to run properly and found that by getting him onto one knee and only moving the other leg around you can move him down the track, slowly. Had some difficulty with the surprise at 50m but eventually got past it first go and reached the 100m mark :).

Now I want to work out how to make him jump.
  5. best i got was 9.7, you just gotta get it to lean on the right angle then go for it.
    got minus 2.5 at one point too
  6. hahahahahaha! love it :D best i got was 1.6 but i'll try again later and do it for real
  7. Thanks DrewMan (y)
    Awesome...I could see myself spending LOTS of time with this - heck, I need to : Only managed 21.6m on first go, but there were many 'moments' getting there !
    Love these type of brain-exercises/games.

Speaking of which, (from the same website as kindly provided by OP), here's one for the cricket lovers !

Enjoy !
  8. -2.7 and plus 3.3
  9. 2.5m is my best... how the hell did you get over 100... :|
  10. That's exactly what I thought :)
    Anyone passing the 50m mark alone deserves to be applauded !
  11. Here's some proof that yes, it is indeed possible.
    Stuffed if I know how to get him to jump though.

Attached Files: