Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

quote from my life is average

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Willzah, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Yes, I think I'm going to waste a few hours of my life on that site.

2. Today, while sitting at a stop light I saw a banana drive by on a motorcycle. Shortly after the banana drove by, an ape on a motorcycle drove by chasing the banana. I love Halloween. MLIA

Today, while working at my gym we were having a halloween party for the kids in the daycare. As one of the managers I figured I'd dress up. My car is in the shop, so I had to ride my motorcycle dressed in a full Tigger costume all the way to work. MLIA.

sigh i wish i was in america...that would be so funny to see
  3. :( All I saw on halloween was half the police wasteing time on the main street...
  4. All the people around me on halloween saw a fully fledged zombie catching a train and walking down George st.
  5. Brrraaaaiiiiiinnnnnssssssss
  6. Yesterday a group of kids at my high school dressed up as a biker gang for Halloween: leather jackets, mustaches, fake tattoos and all. They spent the day riding around the school on plastic tricycles. It made my life. MLIA
  7. We got refused entry to a few clubs because we weren't dressed up. It was my mates 21st, not some stupid American holiday.

Although getting trashed in a pink stretch hummer was pretty cool.
  8. shoulda said u dressed up as undercover cops