Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Quick question! Help apprechaited!

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Sargent, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Well Hi :) My names Cameron, but I've somehow attained the nickname Sargent. Im a long time reader and fan of the work you guys do here! To such an extent that Ive decided to try and document my journey from Cairns to Brisbane here on the Netrider Forums!

Im not 100% the trip is going to happen just yet! But its something Ive wanted to do for the last 2-3 months! I have numerous friends down there from school and would love to go see them all! So they have encouraged me to do this!

After getting there I would fly to Sydney to see my brother for his Passing Out Parade as hes doing basic in the Army atm, I would go to Sydney... But thats just too far for me ahah!

My question here also has a small alterior motive, Im an internet junkie! And have recently spent some time on youtube looking up "police+pain" We all know its funny! And I let myself wander over to the section on "caught on tape" it seem that a hidden secure helmet camera is the way to go should I ever get myself into strife! And as I need one for my proposed trip! I though why not ask for some advice! (If you dont mind :p!)

So then, does anyone know of a 300-400 in-helmet camera that could possibly recored sound too? (Im a avid fan of M13 and would like to start vblogging too!)