Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Quick hi (adelaide)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by nicknsr, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Howdy all,

Just thought id say hi as i have been browsing for a little while now and have not yet done so.

Im from Adelaide. I have had my Ls for about 2 days now and am loving it. I ride an NSR150sp and have owned it for just over a month. I never thought i would watch the weather report with such interest and loath the rain as much as i do now haha...

well that will do for now.

take it easy..

2. quick hi right back at ya! :grin:
  3. G/Day Nicknsr, I`m quite new to NR and have found some great people in the community, so have fun, make friends and ride safe... :cool:
  4. Hi there fella well have a blast and ride safe.
  5. G'day & welcome , enjoy motorcycling now that you just got your "L's" .. :wink:
  6. Welcome to the forum.. :grin:
  7. hey mate, welcome,

and enjoy the weather coming up in the next few months :)

wat area of adelaide are you?

and do come in next wed night for a coffee/cake or main meal,

our coffee thread can be found in "Other states" forum section.

8. im from the northern suburbs (around Pooraka).

Yeah i hope we get some nice weekends over the next few months. The sky looks pretty nice right now so i might just take advantage of it.

Ill try my best and see if i can make it next wed. If not i will make it sooner or later :)
  9. welcome nick, congrates on gettin ur l's hope u have a ball but please ride safe. u will will meat life time friends on here and i hope u have a blast