Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

quick hello from vic

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by tdub, Jul 7, 2011.

1. hello fellow netriders, my name is steve and i hail from a little place called wyndham vale victoria. new to this site and just got my motorcycle license.bikeless atm but saving the pennies for something like a tw200 or laro v-retro. anyway better get back to work.
    ride safe

2. Hello Steve
    This is Steve (LOL) ,I live just down the road from you in Truganina .Myself bikeless at moment as well.Should be picking up my Yamaha FZ6r in a couple of weeks and maybe we meet and go for a ride together.
    P.s returning back to riding after 15years so I'm on my Ls too
  3. Hey, thanks Steve.nice ride to be starting out on agian. Did you buy brand new or second hand.The ride sounds good, just got to make that purchase first, but slowly slowly it will happen.where abouts did you go for your Ls?
  4. Buying new ,I figured if I'm gonna do it do it right -:)
    Plus the fz6r is easily converted to full power so I can keep it for a while
    Did my Ls at Stay upright in Hoppers ,great bunch of people very professional and helpful
    I reccomend them to everyone ,I'm definitely going back to them for my Ps and maybe a skills improvement class after that
  5. Hi Steves and welcome to NR.
  6. Cheers happy to be here
  7. Welcome to NR. There are a couple of good looking FZ6R going cheap on B***Sales atm :)
  8. Hiya steve...
  9. Welcome to NR!
  10. welcome both of yas :)
  11. thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
  12. Whats warmer? Is the coffee on sat morning rides :D