Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QUICK Champion ride days question!

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Sheeth, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Sorry guys in a bit of a pickle and need a quick answer to help organize my day tomorrow!

We'll turns out we forgot to book, went to do it tonight and BOOM, sold out.

What do you guys recon? Worth heading up nice and early anyway? anyone had any luck with this tactic?

Thanks so much guys, sorry to dump a bull thread like this but I just have to work out whats going on!

Thanks again

2. Yes just go up. You'll probably get in Sheeth. I know a few guys that have never missed out yet doing that. Maybe they were just lucky?????
    But tomorrow looks like a "perfect" day so you may be out of luck,,,still I'd give it a go.
  3. I've had a couple of mates who were in the same situation and they just rode up on the day and got in no probs.
    I have done a few track days there and every time a couple of people have not shown up. Bear in mind that the weather forecast wasn't the best so might have deterred some people. Tomorrow looks like nice a day.
    Guess you just might have to run the gauntlet..........................good luck in your decision.

4. Thanks so much guys, I'll get there nice and early and try my luck.

Thanks again guys.
  5. Wow,,,10 trailers lined up trying to get a spot...how did you go Sheeth?
  6. haha long story, we got a shot! (when i say we I mean the little brother,) one session with a fueloing problem, then the second session looked quick, then ended in a lowslide! haha, and no i didnt get a ride! I'll do a proper ride up when I can be bothered, pretty funny day though