Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

quick bike!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by mugen1, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Just wanted to give a shout out to a biker last night going on warringah road about 9:45pm (northern beaches, sydney) you have one helluva bike! Could hear it roaring bloody 500 metres away..

*edit: i think it was a yammie fzr*

any other known quick motorcyclist doing the same routes..?

2. Probably best *not* to name them, hahaha....

And yeah, there sure are some quick people out there. Love it when you're just taking a rest and then this F1-sounding blur streaks by :grin:

Of course, my bike just sounds like an infuriated mutant wasp at full noise :?

- boingk

3. A Thunder Ace with a decent pipe sounds pretty darn good.

4. Hahaha, gotta love 2-smokes.

5. how long after did the cop go past ?

6. We don't have cops up here.

Just cameras.

You know... to fight crime.

7. yes......they......make.....roads.....safe

8. Ahhhh! A zombie! KILL IT!!!

:LOL:

9. well it wasnt me.....my bike has a standard muffler and makes only 84db @ 3250 rpm....... :p

10. Wasn't me, although my bike is pretty loud ;)

11. Wasn't me either. Because I couldn't be arsed.

12. probably me. on my way to the girl in the personals ad that keeps popping up in the netrider ads on the left.
    don't wanna keep her waiting. :grin:

13. My bike has a 1 cm wide, 10 cm long rusted crack on the underside of the muffler. And it passed road worthy.

14. haha wasnt me!

and plus im only a 250 FZR so not really as loud as those 600 or 1000 demons!!