Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Question :?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by d3s1b0y, Feb 20, 2008.

  1. Hi all,

    I'm actually trying to find a back protector that will fit into the space in my Dainese jacket at the back, where it's got the lil zipper to slide a protector in.

    Trouble is, I have no idea what they're called or where to look?

    I've googled for it and I only get the full sized back protectors with straps etc and searched ebay with no luck.

    I did a search in here and found this topic:


    I mean I've already got a strap-up type Dainese Back Protector which i use for longer rides. I'm after the small "hump" protector that just slides into your jacket for casual rides.

    Any suggestions/links/comments would be greatly appreciated.

  2. They are just called back protectors. I have a dainese one for sale that fits in a Dainese jacket. If you want it just drop me a PM.
  3. Thanks Z.

    PM sent.

    Would like to see pics of it and what price you had in mind for it?