Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Question: restrictions on carrying items on a Scooter?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by missmakeupgrrl, Sep 25, 2008.

1. I received flowers today - in a box approx 1 metre high but quite narrow. I need to get these home on the cooter..... and I was wondering if I could get in trouble by popping these between my legs? Obviously, it can't obstruct my arms... but are their any laws/guidelines?

....or is it just a bad idea?

2. What will you be concentrating on more? The road or the flowers between your legs? I'd leave them as a desk decoration!

3. The possibilities of where I could "go" with this?! I'd rather not! :LOL: :LOL:

Paging Ktulu, Loz!

4. As long as it's not a BBQ, :shock: shouldn't be too much of an issue, 'cept when you have to put your foot down

Just be aware it's pretty windy today and the box between your legs might be a problem.

That didn't come out right, but I'm not sure of a better way to say it. :eek:

5. Leave them at the office.... or.... get someone to drive them home for you....

I wouldn't put a box between your legs on a cooter.... (i'm laughing so much as i'm typing this)

6. A box between your legs a metre wide? Sheeesh :shock:

7. Why not leave them at work? It'll brighten up your day.

If you intend to keep them between your legs, you may be in trouble for "failing to secure load" or something of that matter.

8. Could end up being one helluva camel toe.... :oops:

9. Why don't you just buy a vase. :LOL:

10. Because they'll be sad on their lonesome over the weekend ;)

11. You could always call up your mum and tell her that she has a present. Bad news is that she has to pick it up from your work.

12. Really bad news considering she lives 400 km away!

13. u should see some of the stuff ive carried on my scooter!!

aslong as the trip is not to far id do it..

careful tho!!

14. These flowers are proving to be a real thorn in your side huh? :rofl: :oops: :roll: :bolt:

15. Wouldnt it be something along the lines of an unsecured load? or poorly secured.

16. Policeman to Magistrate: Your honour, her box was not properly secured between her legs.

Magistrate: And what did you do?

Policeman: I screwed it into place muh lud. :p

17. Should be no probs. I moved house on a postie....