Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

question regarding learner rider course

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by nightrider, Oct 8, 2007.

1. hi all,
    Well its time again to go get my Learners license. I had it till august this year and didn't end up going for my p's because of family problems and i let it slip by so i have to go do them again. What i want to know is does the Clyde training place do courses on Sunday? I would like to know if they do courses starting on Sunday and continuing on Monday or do they start Saturday and continue Sunday? I would prefer sunday and finishing monday because a friend of mine is not working on sunday and monday which he can then take me there on his bike.

2. yes they do.
    but the course is a 2 x half day sessions
  3. I think its only saturday sunday or monday tuesday, but I cant be sure, you'll have to call the RTA.
    I did it on the saturday sunday, had to catch the train all the way out to clyde. It sucked cos I was so close to being able to have my own transport, but i had to get the license. I could see motorbikes on the road as I was stuck on the train. I hate that feeling, when you see other riders when you don't have your bike, like when it's at the mechanics, I miss my bike most at those times :p
  4. yes i know the feeling. I done the course end of last year and had to catch the train there myself. Its a ba$tard to get to from where i am. I already have a bike lined up hopefully i have a friend of mine who is lending me his bike for as long as i want as he does not ride it anymore all i have to do is go get my learners again. I will have to ring the rta and find out if those days are available.
  5. Motorcyc;e mortion in moorabbin seems good , I had mine there
  6. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude thats one hell of a train ride for him....

he lives in SYDNEY!!! :p :LOL: