Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Question on licensing (WA)

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by maddog_1, Oct 14, 2009.

  1. do you have to sit another test to get your unrestricted lic in W.A , if you do ,
    what kind of test is it ,

  2. Re: 1 question

    More info Please?

    "Hi my name is John Smith, i have my L's for my bike and im soon to go to an unrestricted licence, is there a test involved or do i just move on in WA?"

    See its not that hard.

    I'm going to do 2 and a half mins on Goooooogle on this to see what i find.
  3. After serving your minimum 12 months on quarter litre (no LAMS in WA) you have another practical test on the bigger bike. To do this you need another learner's permit but do not sit another written test. You do, however need another eyesight test.
  4. Thanks Algroover ,

    i think the question is a easy one zealt , why do you need more info ,
    i have noticed on this forum there a lot of guys like you , i bet when you first started out you were the same ,