Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Question about restrictions

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Oscar33, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Hey all
    Last year i got my Ps now because i don't hold a probationary permit for a car i was told i was stuck on my bike Ps for 3 years, BUT on the license it tells me my restrictions end this year!?!.
    Anyone else have the same problem is it a printing error just trying to get some ideas before i go off to vic roads and look like a cc power hungry noob

2. You have the mandatory three-year-look-at-me-peas, but you only have one year CC & pillion restriction.

All I can say is, welcome to bureaucracy.

EDIT: I live in VIc, where essentially you are off your bike ps after one year, but you still must display while you are on your car ps
  3. Nah your not stuck on your p's for so many years. Just work out the rough time you got your bike P's and then head down to the rta when you think the time for the P's is done, if your wrong they'll tell you when you can proceed with the next step in your license.

EDIT: im just going by the nsw standards for bike licensing which one would image they'd be roughly along the same lines in other states.
  4. Might be a good idea to fill out you profile so people can assist you better. :) We don't know what state you are in. Different state, different laws.