Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Question about Netrider threads

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Pink Angel, Feb 22, 2005.

1. I was having a discussion with someone about something I read in a Netrider thread. I tried to find it through a search but it did not come up.

I know that when Netrider had the big crash that we lost a lot of our personal post counts. But does anyone know if we lost a lot of the threads and posts as well. I am assuming that this would be the case, but I am just looking for confirmation of it so I know I am not going mad. :?

2. We lost a heap, the database crashed on the 3rd or 4th of Jan and thanks to the backups that were failing without letting us know, the only restore point we had was all the way back to November.

We have corrected the backup issues and the backups are now done bi-weekly.

3. Thanks for that Vic. I remember reading something around late Otober to early November, but anyway that cleared it up and hopefully has settled a query. :D