Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Question about a song, where did it go???

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Jaqhama, May 16, 2006.

1. I asked what songs are played in the yahoo movie trialer preview of the Worlds Fastest Indian...Honda and Fireblade were helping me with an answer...now the original post seems to have disappeared?

In the yahoo movie trailer preview The Cult plays Wild Flower....towards the second half of the trailer another band plays a song with the words Mon, tues, weds etc etc in it..who is that group and what is the song title???

PS...I'll slag off the next sod who removes this post.

2. Could it be the HAppy Days theme? :LOL:
  3. Ok, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me the answer?
  4. not sure bout this 1, my guess is general discussion bout motorbikes

while the movie is about motorbikes the topic is about the movie / soundtrack, therefore off topic probably shuld of been the place for it.

i would say it got X'ed

anyways i see this is now in off topic section not sure what mod moved it but you can re-edit your title and continue with the question asked.

anyway i try to help.. go me!!!
  5. Yeah cheers mate...I know you're helping, but I think they could have left it in general meself, it's not going to affect the fate of the civilised world, and someone would have answered the fking question by now I am sure.

Cheers mate.
  6. Could it be The Clash - Police On My Back?
    I just googled what I could hear, and ofcourse the word "lyrics" ;)
  7. That's the one Jbray mate..cheers very much pal. :grin:

Also thanks to Honda for his original answer to the song at the first part of the trailer.

Thanks guys: Jaq.