Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD Queensland Road Race Championships - June 9 2013 - Morgan Park

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by simidau, May 15, 2013.

1. I have attached the press release for the Queensland Championships. We would love to have a few out of towners take advantage of the monday public holiday and make the journey to see if they can challenge the locals.

Cheers
    Simon

Attached Files:

2. Would love to come but its a long way.

3. Might pop up for the day and check it out Simon. If you're racing I'll come and find you in the pits...I'm racing this weekend at Port Mac kart track on a GS125 Stocker...

Kobo :cool:

4. I most certainly will be racing. Come say hi. Good luck and stay smooth on the little GS!

5. Simon, might hit you up in the next month or two about alloy welding my side covers if possible :) Might be joining you later this year, ive at least found the appropriate cibby for my track bike :) (i'm madman on the other forums btw, james' friend, i'm off fb for a while lol)

6. Excellent work! If you want you can bring your bike down and we can weld them on for you.
    Cheers
    SImon

7. Thanks Champ! Appreciated! I'll be in touch :)

8.  Top