Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Queensland Riders

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by L@zY, Jan 24, 2005.

1. just out of curiosity...Firstly, Does anyone kno if u lose point on ur l's do they get restored when u get ur p's?. Secondly if they do get restored is it for the class u got booked on? eg/ if someone was booked in a car, if they get their motorbike p's will they get restored?

2. Points are for all licences... There is no separate points for a car or bike they are all one... So if you loose your licence while driving a car you have also lost your licence to ride, or drive anything else

Lets say that you have 1 point left on you p's and you then get your open licence all the points are restored (12).... As for the L's.. I think you only get 4 points.. So you don't have much to loose. So don't do anything silly... The P's you only get 4 points as well I am not sure if they ger restored but I would say they would..

Lisa :twisted:

3. Thanx I always though so its just a friend said that if you lose anypoints from l-p's they continue on eg/ if u lose 2 points on ur l's and u get ur p's u still have 2 points left, they will only come back after 12 months