Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Queensland Reinforcement

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Benny Boy, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hi

Been Lurking around for a while and finally decided to make myself known.

I've gained alot of advice reading these forums, so I thought I might try and share a bit of what I have learned.

I started riding again in the past week after a three month 'rest' after an accident in Victoria, on what was supposed to be a great big trip to Tasmania. I had a Boulevard M50 but now I have an M90.
    Not sure why i chose this as a replacement, maybe i'll get to Tassie quicker next time.

I'm 27 and live in ipswich. I have just under three years of licenced experience on the road, with a few extra years of, on again off again experience on a farm and off road. Not that i wouldn't consider myself an expert in off road riding, but it does interest me.

Anyway, you'll hopefully hear from me around the forums and i hope to hear from you.

2. Welcome. Sorry to hear about the accident, but good to see you jumped back on.
  3. thanks,

getting used used to the new bike now. After a few mods to the bike i will be attempting the Tassie trip again.
  4. Hi Benny, I'm at Samford and have just bought a C50T after having a few Harleys. I would love to catch up over a brew and get your thoughts on the M50 (and the M90 for that matter.)