Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Quality VGC/New gear for sale!

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Hobbsie, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Hobbsie, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
    See this album for pics:

http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/mhobbsau/library/

Ducati Monster 2002-CURRENT Speedy Moto frame slider kit 09-0201 - As New - PRICE DROP $90 (Cost ~$200)

Icon Reign Waterproof Boots Size 45 EU 11 US - As new, only wore twice, - PRICE DROP $120 (Cost ~$200) These boots are super comfortable, protective, and fit under slim jeans. Check out this review here - http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2011/11/his-and-hers-boots-made-for-walking/

Dainese Shield Air CE Level 2 Back Protector insert size N (suits up to size EU 50 jackets) - Brand new in packaging - PRICE DROP $50 (Cost $80)

Psycleskins moisture wicking one piece undersuit - never used - $40 (Cost $100)

Moto Deluxe Bar End Mirrors to suit 7/8" handle bars (pretty much all bikes except Harley) - Brand new in packaging never used - $40 (Cost $90)

Monster 2008+ front bikini fairing with stuffed up home tint job (just get a tinted visor off ebay for $40) - free

Located in Brisbane, PM or SMS on 0401 216 234 if you have any questions. Happy to post.

2. What size is the Dainese jacket and also the forcefield back protector?

3. Have you got a photo of the RS Taichi gloves you can send me/post up. Very interested if you're happy to post interstate

Al.

4. There's a photo of the gloves in the gallery link posted by the OP. OP might want to put the helmet size in the post.

5. Oops, my bad. Maybe I should read the ad properly next time. What are these gloves like for finger length or what does the sizing compare to?

All.

6. Gloves might be a little small for me then. From what I've tried I'm probably closer to XL in A*

Al.

7. Still keen on those jeans. so let us know when you can post them :)

8. Bump! Lowered prices on remaining items.

9. I'm interested in the boots, whereabouts do you live in brisbane?

10. Hey mate, I'm in Westlake.

11. Interested in the psycleskins suit.
    Size?

12. Hi mate,

Its size M. I'm about 5'11 and 80kg and it fit me well, but being spandex it would suit a range of sizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.