Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QR trackday pics

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Ahutchy, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Hi All,

I have been frequenting QR recently to relieve stress.

I broke the golden rule though recently and let my girlfriend come along.

In fact I let her come along the previous visit but we didn't stay long as I managed to drop the VFR with a fair degree of enthusiasm so we went home early!

Anyway last visit (14th Nov 2010) she took quite a few pictures. Some of which a pretty damn good.

For those interested in a different take from the 'official' photographer check out her work here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimgebbiedesigns

No charge either!

Although if you want a full camera res image for printing then contact me.

See you all at Lakeside on Saturday.

Regards, Andrew.
  2. Some nice quility pics there Andrew. The guy on the blade with 36 on the front is Roger a good mate of mine works for Champions.

Is that you cranked over on the VFR ?????

Shame ya werent there on Monday when I was there.
  3. Sheesh, use the right forum.

ps Welcome and nice pics.
  4. Sweetie simply glorious - I want the White T
  5. Hi,

Thanks for the positive comments on Kims pictures.

I think Roger maybe familiar with me as I think it was him who helped drag the VFR out of the gravel trap.

Yes it is me on the Dark red coloured VFR. Its not bad fun really for such a 'do everything fairly well' kind of bike.

Got a ZX10r stashed in the shed though awaiting a few more fresh parts before it will hit the track early next year.

Of course when I say 'hit the track' I mean rubber side down!

At least initially anyway. I'm sure it will be a bit of an animal after the realitively tame VFR.

Regards, Andrew.
  6. Yeah Id say it was Roger that helped ya out thats his silver dual cab and trailer they use to pick up bikes.

Yeah you certainly got it over for a VFR nice effort.

What yr is the 10 ? I have a k6 750 for my tracker hopen to get alot more track time next yr didnt get alot this yr. Maybe do alil racing out at morgan park in the southern down series.