Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Track day, QLD Raceway Sunday 29/07/12

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Sheepy, May 28, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

Any Netriders keen to come out on a trackday? I had an absolute blast the last track day I did and it'll suit just about any level of rider or type of bike. I met a girl who'd only had her licence a few weeks and saw a Harley do a few laps of the track and both did pretty well. :D

I'm looking at Sunday the 29th of July at Queensland Raceway in Willowbank. It's $189 for the day and if you don't have leathers you can hire a full set of for $50.

2. I have entertained the thought of taking my bike to a track day although I'll wait until my next rear tyre.
  3. will keep an eye on this , closer to date and wather
  4. I'll be going on the public holiday ... 11th of June :)

I'll prob come along to this one too :)
  5. I might have a look at it sheepy, but I think it falls very close to my next race meeting, and I'm not sure I can afford to do either one - let alone both.
  6. I just looked closely at this and realised this is in July. For some reason I was thinking this weekend.

That's good news!
  7. Might be keen. I think I've got a HART thing at Mt Cotton around that date though, so I guess we'll see.
  8. Well the second half of today was pretty wet.... what a bummer.

I'll be in for 29th July weather permitting :)