Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD to Sydney on a CB400 AMA

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by PeteClarky, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Just rode my new 2012 Honda CB400 Super Four Hyper VTEC Revo (longest bike name ever) from QLD to my home of Mona Vale all on the Pacific Highway with my girlfriend (in the car). 1000km journey, ask me anything.

2. Is this the start of a long distance riding career?

Any particular reason that you rode straight down the Pacific?

By that I mean you missed a whole heap of good roads, so was riding the Pacific itself the goal?
  3. Do you think today's economic crisis has been caused by a financial meltdown in the materials sector? What advice would you give to improve the stocks after an off shore oil leak?

p.s. how many breaks did you take? did your bum hurt?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. If your girlfriend is hot can u post a pic ;-)
  5. You didn't say how long it took...probably a cuppla days with the girlfriend in the car?:rolleyes:

6. No I hated it.

Girlfriend did not want to take the scenic route (Oxley, Thunderbolt etc).

No comment.

I stopped at Coffs Harbour, Port Stephens and then home, so it took 3 days. My bum has never hurt so much, I did the weirdest positions to try and adjust towards the end of each leg.

Girlfriend is hot, cannot post pic :(

3 days total. First day I had 50km/h southerlies so a strong head wind on a naked bike... I wanted to give up at that point.