Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] The Honda 750/4 40th Anniversary Rally., Fri May 8th

Discussion in 'QLD' started by ForumBot, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Paul Crowhurst

The rally will run from the 8th to 11th May 2009 at the Gatton Showgrounds, Gatton, Qld. It will also include a world record attempt ride, for the most motorcycles on a ride. Entry $25 p.p. includes camping & one entry into the draw to win a Honda CB75...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Bloody awesome! Might just give me the motivation I need to get the old 750/4 F1 going in time....
  3. Wow, can't believe the old girl is turning 40 :shock: I'm unable to make it on the weekend but have a good one. Please post some pics if you have the opportunity :cool:
  4. Brilliant! Shitty state to run it in though! Hard to believe the old girl is turning 40. It's still a good looking motorbike and if it was sold new today, you'd still sell a bunch.

It'd be great to see the pics, but I really find the idea of the biggest motorcycle ride ever a bit ambitious. Did anyone see the pics from the recent SR500 birthday bash in Japan.. jesus.

What's with the world record attempt crap these days anyway