Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Smart rider training

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Bugshifter, Jul 16, 2007.

1. I have booked in for this training day and Congratulate the Gold Coast City Council for being Pro-active in backing this.

Check it out $45 advanced rider training day .
    They also have intermediate

2. good on 'em... a council organised HART course. :applause: :applause:
  3. er.... this thing has been subsidised from march and we are only hearing about it now? when does it cut off august?
  4. Don't be negative make the call :grin: :grin: :grin:
  5. I made the call today but the lady's looking after it were not in today so I will call tomorrow.

Looks well worth it for $45
  6. Did you get booked in ?
  7. Nah, when I rang them they said they offer 2 courses, an advanced and an intermediate.

They want minimum 12 months road experience for the intermediate and 3 years for the advanced.

Kinda silly if you ask me... "Just go and ride with not many skills for a year, then we'll teach you some"

Silly bahooma's......

Anyways, when I had my licence endorsed after I did my Q-Ride, it now looks as though I have actually had my bike licence for a few years, so I should book and just tell them that I have had it 12 months. THey don't have access to Queensland Transports system so they'd never know...