Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Sat 24th October

Discussion in 'QLD' started by Saki, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Hi Everyone,

Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009
    Time: 7:30am - 12:30pm

Im an old member, but haven't posted in a while.

Make sure you have the time free cause its about time we got a good bunch together. Anyone and everyone is welcome, all riding experiences come join in. This ride is open to anyone, from Learner to Veteran! We will ensure that the group stays together as much as possible.

Ride description is:
    We Shall start at the BP at Mooloolah on Steve Irwin Way and head out to Woodford Via Peachester, Then wing it from there!

For those who want to join in and get updates:

See you all there! :D
  2. Sorry I won't be able to make it Saki. Hope you have a great ride and look forward to hearing about it.

3. Ahh bugger, never mind, Come on QLD'ers jump on board, the more the better! We would even like the make something a bit more regular also!

Quite a few are coming up from brisbane so no excuses!!

Hope to see you all there. Numbers are looking around 15 confirmed so far! But the more the merrier!

Cheers guy\\:D/
  4. Wish I could, but that will be the first weekend in my new house, so much unpacking to be done.

Next time around hopefully.
  5. yeah i am sure will post up more rides in the future...

There has to be some people from here that are keen!

Come on guys!!!!
  6. I'll have to check with the better half, but I should be keen
  7. thats the way \\:D/
  8. i'll be there have confirmed on facebook
  9. I am hoping to get there but I move into my new house on the weekend and I also start work at 1pm that day so I have the motorcycle gods against me
  10. ah thats ok, just come for part of it then, it wont take you that long to get back, plus its a early start, so you'd be right if u left around 10.30ish.

Come onnnnnnnnnnn you know you want too! :D