Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD Rider Wellington Point

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by AJV80, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Hi Everyone,

Thought I would introduce myself.

I have been a huge fan of motorbikes and GP racing since i was 14 years old back in 1994 in the days when Doohan was dominating the sport. . I live in Brisbane Australia and work as an electrician in the resources sector.

I have been riding since i was 15 starting out in motocross, I enjoy sports bikes now doing both mountain rides and track days at local race tracks. I current ride is a GSXR 750 which I love working on and tinkering with about as much as i love riding it.

Im always keen to catch up with anyone living local interested in the occasional ride and track day, so if your up for a ride and need some company don't hesitate to drop me a message.

2. First welcome. I started in the Sheene days. Gawd I feel old.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome mate :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome mate, gixxer 750 - ah, the good old days......
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.

I had never heard of this forum before and I'm pretty impressed with how swish it all looks.:sneaky:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Your only as old as thee woman you feel.
  7. welcome aboard :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to NR,
    I'm not far down the road from you at Vicky PoInt - always out and about one mountain road or another
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Silly question, but how do you like a post on this site? Its probably starring me right in the face.
  10. Yes not far at all mate, I was just out there today for a quick ride.
  11. Welcome,
    I am close by, I am mentoring a learner lady at Vicky Point atm, I sort of do track days (a more fun version)

• Like Like x 1
  12. G'day mate. I was actually just out at Vicky Point today for a quick squirt on the bike. Nice to meet you.

Maybe someone can help me, but how do you like a post. I cant seem to find the button?
  13. Welcome :) And enjoy NR, its a bloody fine forum!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks mate!
  15. Go to the part of the forum in which you need to post, and near the top right, I think, there's a red button called 'create thread'.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Cheers mate, after paying the $10 all the buttons appeared :D
    • Like Like x 1