Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Queensland riders have your say!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by chris789, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Only just noticed this and none of my friends have heard anything about it so apologies if this is posted somewhere else, but a brief search revealed nothing.

As most of you know QLD transport and police are trying to crack down on us and mostly without letting us have too much of a say.

Finally there is an easy way for riders to put their voice foward, theres a survey with a few questions regarding new policies and a comments space at the end where you can write a fair bit.

Everyone should disagree with the new methods to increase enforcement of speeding motorcycle riders :!:
  2. if somebody comes up with a way of identifying motorbikes and cars better that's as cheap as a piece of metal with yellow and black paint then i will support it. it should also enable general members of the public to identify the vehicle better. this can then be put on every human being so that i know ALLL