Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Qld on the 8th

Discussion in 'QLD' at netrider.net.au started by benjamin78au, May 3, 2011.

1. Sun May 8th, 2011
    [QLD] Yatala, Canungra, Tambo, Beechmont
    Skill Level: 3 (hover mouse over rides classes at the right for a full description)

Hey guys and girls thought I would sort out a Sunday ride. . Start at Yatala Bp at 8:30 and head off for a south run through the twiSties :0). .Can make it as long or as short as the group wants . . All are welcome

On behalf of gsxr scotty

2. if i can get tyres before then

3. Man, not again!! I should have a new bike by then too (provided the dealer has one in stock). Its mothersday however, and for some stupid reason I have agreed to cook a barbeque for the mother-in-law...

4. I'll be able to cruise around for a bit but will have to bail by lunchtime to go see my mum. : )

5. Hmm...I have a Mothersday brunch 11am @ Tambo.

So I'm interested in doing canungra / beechmont / gold-coast springbrook(to Mugeereba) / tambo :)

6. Whoops I forgot it was Mothers day :WStupid:, wanna leave it till the weekend after?

7. could still go though, or just do both :)

8. weekend after is a di trip for me

9. I saw the item in the calander, and scotty hadn't created a thread yet, so i thought i would help out. dont mind going for an early ride if weather is good on sat / sun.

10. Weather is looking brilliant this weekend, is it still a go for sunday morning?

11. Yeah its on for sure 8 thirt at Yatala BP. . . All are Welcome

12. Yeah , so far, weather looks good.

13. I'll be there. Hampo might tag along as well.

14. Mind if I join ya? :demon:

15. Thanks for organising, Scott. Hope the rest of the ride is awesome! :D

A couple snaps -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Was a great day. . . Thanks Dan for showing me some other tWisties. . Can't wait to check out the triple footage . . . Until next time people

17. so you get ya back protector scott?

The ride was good, advice is always welcome.

18. Damn! Sorry I missed this, guys. Just saw the thread. Glad you had a good time.

You're probably better off that I didn't turn up. I would have shared my germs with you, and my germs are champions!

19. Had a great ride, thanks guys!

Good to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones :)

I'm looking forward to the Triple footage too :demon: