Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD], [NSW] transfer of licence while on P licence

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Nickyb88, Oct 20, 2008.

  1. Can I transfer my QLD driver's licence (car and motorcycle licence with 9months to go on Provisional licence before I'll be eligible to sit my open licence test) to a NSW driver's licence and just carry on from where I am in my P licence without having to re-take any tests? THanks!