Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Merlo Coffee Red Ride For Life, Sat Jul 7th

Discussion in 'QLD' started by ForumBot, May 22, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Chris (bugshifter)

Merlo Coffee has joined with the Australian Red Cross Blood Service (ARCBS) to help encourage and facilitate much-needed blood donations. The inaugural

Merlo Coffee Red Ride for Life event will be held on Saturday 7 July to unite motorcycle enthusi...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Might just join in, beinga bona-fide, card carrying donor of blood
  3. time to give blood... errr....
  4. ummm i'll think about it - do i need to give blood? i'm one who has to be careful
  5. If your not sure about it then don,t but you can register and decide on the day. But if you could help to spread the word it would be great... :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. What a great cause. :idea: Sounds like a good conversation over cafe tomorrow nite :)
  7. Hi Chris,
    It's your old brother inlaw chas here.
    Kes and l have registered for the blood run.
    So we will see you there.
    We might also go on the Kyogle run in June.
    cheers chasg
  8. my gf and mom have been at me to register to give blood for a while now :p this gives me another excuse to do so. so i'll use the link and do it now :) prety sure i wont be able to make the ride though being on a sat :( but ya never know. i'll say no for now but will try anyway.
  10. Thank you and will be good to see you both :grin: :grin: :grin:
  11. hehehehe - that keen to see us all hey bigd?????
  12. Yes, but not tomorrow nite. Nor will I be drinking coffee tomorrow nite. More like a couple of Merlots with the BBQ then a few Scotch's with the State of Origin.
  13. Just spoke to Kate at Merlo and the Merlo packs will be sent out about a week before the ride so don,t think they have forgot you.. :grin: :grin: :grin:
  14. i will be there will try to get some of my riding mates to come along.

don't know any of you so will be good to meet you
  15. and to see you as well
  16. Not long now :grin: :grin: :grin:
  17. hey bugshifter, i just might be able to make this one.....remind me again what i need to do?
  18. Click on the link at the bottom of my post and sign up its that easy...
    even if you just come to get out of the house sign up.
  19. thanks.....i'll do that this week.....