Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD gov bike ad

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by chillibutton, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Hmmm you can see what I spend my time doing on the phone, I get this advert popping up while I'm reading the age!

Join the Drive

Nice to see Mick Doohan promoting bike skills etc.

Mods please move this if I've put it in the wrong spot.

2. Yeah, this a really good ad! There is an extended version of it somewhere where he goes into detail on cornering technique.
    I have to admit its reassuring to see the qld government promoting safe riding as opposed to making it harder for us to do it!

3. You can find it and others on YouTube. They did six all together.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Think we will have to put the old joke about Qld being 1hr and 10 years behind out the window

....this just proves that some of the road safety initiatives up north are light years ahead of the the idiots at Victoads, TAC and MUARC

5. To be fair VIC does have its Spokes website, but they don't make it real obvious which is the main issue...huh seems like this has changed or I had it wrong, national not VIC only.

Getting Started