Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Easy 75km ride out west'ish

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by demuire, Mar 27, 2006.

1. tunaranch and I went for a nice easy ride yesterday evening, found it to be a pretty good ride :) 75km all up for us.

Light traffic for most of the way apart from the Mt Lindsay Highway which had sort of moderate traffic, and the only other complaint was that we were riding into the sun for most of the way back. Wouldn't really help reversing it I don't think, as for most of the way away we were riding with the sun on our backs. We left at 4pm, I think it'll be better if we left earlier when the sun is still in the sky, or later when the sun drops a little lower? The bits near the Greenbank Military Camp are pretty good, I think it's the arterial road that links Springfield Lakes and Greenbank?

Anyway, just thought I'd post up the route we took in case anyone else wanted to go for a short ride...

2. Greenbank :tantrum: That brings back some memories lol. Hope you had fun.
  3. hehe
    I live in Camira :) along the main road (old logan road) so you might have passed by my house.
    Seems i might have to give this ride a go since its so local lol
    a bigger map would have been cool