Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Brisbane ride this Sunday, 19th Feb

Discussion in 'QLD' at netrider.net.au started by VTRgirl, Feb 14, 2006.

1. This should be a good'un for anyone who's interested. There'll be fasties & slowies, so all are welcome. We'll regroup at each major turnoff. There won't be a pick-up vehicle for the Harleys, but there will be a nurse for the sports bikes... :wink: :LOL:

Two meeting points & two times, so if you want to join us, read veeeeery carefully... :roll: :wink:

Toowoomba: Leaving (not meeting...) at 8am. PM me if you want the address. A group (including me) will be heading down to meet the rest in Brizzy.

Brisbane: Meeting 9ish to leave at 9:30 at the Shell near Garden City.

From Brisbane we're heading down to the Gold Coast hinterland. Lunch will no doubt be at a pub somewhere.

Right. Think that covers it... Here's hoping for good weather!

2. Sounds great , but unfortunately have beach patrol this Sunday. But anything in future would love to come, if you guys don't mind putting up with a newbie rider on a 250 across.

3. When do you plan on plan on wrapping up? I need to be at Brisbane CBD by three, but a ride to the Gold Coast for lunch sounds like fun.

4. [QLD] Brisbane to Gold Coast hinterland, Sun Feb 19th

Added to Calendar by: VTRgirl

This should be a good'un for anyone who's interested. There'll be fasties & slowies, so all are welcome. We'll regroup at each major turnoff. There won't be a pick-up vehicle for the Harleys, but there will be a nurse for the sports bikes...

Two ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

5. Tuna, I guess after lunch, people will head off in all directions. You're welcome to come along for as little or as much of the ride as you like.

And Craka, always happy to have newbies along... even on an Across... :wink:

6. Cool. What time do we expect to have lunch? (Have a gym thing at three, so can't eat too late)

7. Gees, Tuna, we're not that organised! How 'bout you bring a sanga :LOL:.

Just kidding. I'm not sure yet. Probably around 12ish I'd imagine. We tough biker types can't be kept waiting too long for our food.

8. Cool. Refresh my memory. Is the shell on the side of the road closer to Brisbane or away from it? (I'm assuming it's on Kessel's Road)?

9. I may well be in for this ride - have to see if i'm free though.

Cheers,
    Phil

10. Hope to see you there, cuvy.

And tuna, I was hoping nobody would ask that... I'm also hoping somebody who's coming down from Toowoomba with me will know how to get to Garden City!

11. i will be there

if anyone needs help with anything call me

should be fun

12. and oh yeah cant go too fast

only 1 point left

13. Fast? Me? Never!

Oh, and Currie, I had dinner at a certain Kenmorian restaurant last night :wink: !

14. oh really

i dont work there anymore

so hopefully it was overpriced and SH!T

15. lol... Well, I confess, it wasn't that one. Was at one opposite the primary school (where I spent 7 long years...). Heard some nasty stuff about the one you were at. Apparently lots are boycotting it (including my family, which would be why we weren't there).

Anyway, see you Sunday.

16. Well, that was a jolly fun ride! Thanks for organising / liasing, VTRGirl!

Cheers,
    Phil

17. well that ride was absolutely f#@king awesome

thanks vtr girl

let us know when the next ride is

18. No probs fellas. Thanks for coming along.

Shall keep you posted for next time :cool: .