Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD - Brisbane] 2003 Yamaha R6 Limited Edition - Price Drop

Discussion in 'Archived' started by damov, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bike: 2003 YAMAHA YZF-R6
    Price: $7990 ono
    Kilometres: 33,000
    Colour: Black/Red flames
    Engine: Capacity 599
    Transmission: M
    Rego: 619DX

2003 Yamaha R6 Limited Edition. Very fast fuel injected model. Well looked after bike with low K's for its age. One of the best on the market. New roadworthy and 6 months rego just put on.

Brand new battery and front tyre. Rear tyre is at about 70%. Extras include a Ram-Flow air filter, Hyper Pro adjustable steering damper and Armor Guard Gforce allarm which will reduce your insurance premium.

I am also throwing in large black Arai Helemet, Rjays leather jacket (size 48), Alpine Star leather gloves and a set of Urban camo draggin jeans size 36.

Test rides welcome to serious buyers. Pm me to arrange a viewing or call Larissa on 0410 549 157.

Willing to ship interstate.

Selling as owner moving overseas.

2. Wow! Extremely nice looking bike. Good luck with the sale! :D
  3. Cheers Mate. Yeah she is a thing of beauty. Hope she goes to a good home ;)
  4. I have dropped the asking price to $8450. Open to realistic offers. Also I have included Arai Helmet, Rjays leather jacket, a set of Alpine Star leather gloves and a pair of Urban camo draggin jeans to sweeten the deal!
  5. Ok a further price drop people. Now only $7990. I am keen to sell this bike. I am now including the steering damper with this sale plus most of the riding gear you need (all you will need is boots).

Its a bargin for this bike as its in great condition and rides really well.
  6. Another price drop now $7499. Ok I really have to move this bike now! Its in extremely good condition and goes like a rocket. Open to realistic offers! Come on people this is a unique bike and completely worth the money at this price.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.