Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] Aratula bar ride through, Sat Apr 8th

Discussion in 'QLD' started by ForumBot, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Brian Irving

Help set the record for the largest No of bikes to ride through a public bar April 8 weekend campover heaps of entertainment at Aratula ( Warwick -Ipswich way)

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. This ride is to raise money for the Arthritis foundation. 1 of the organisers of this event said that if they get half the bikes show up that say they will there should be at leat 900 bikes, hopefully they can top the 1000 mark.
  3. I'll be there :)
  4. I'm interested in going, provided my bike's not a the shop at the time.
  5. So who else is going besides Tanya and me? Sounds like tunaranch's bike will probably still be at the shop...
  6. I can't go now Demuire.. I hadn't realised it was a saturday, and because i have to work every saturday i'm out
  7. Bugger :( Wow, like nobody I really know is going...
  8. Go anyway mate, they're expecting 800 odd bikes, bound to be someone you know :D

And it;s a one in a life time opportunity :)
  9. Whee, that was fun. Rode down and half the way back with Cindy. Didn't really know anybody there at all, except umm... I think bugshifter(?) from QMRF. I think there were 1200+ bikes?
  10. Hi all, I just got back and I was sure thsat I heard one of the organisers say that there were 1322 bikes through the bar
  11. Approx 1297 bikes were actually recorded going through the bar, they had over 1300 registered but for some reason not all of them were counted. Will get a final figure in the next few days and will post it up.
  12. Have we got the official numbers yet?
  13. 1323 bikes was the offical count :) was a nice day for it, eventhough we got a little sunburnt