Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] #58 Tribute Road Ride, Sunday, November 13th 2011

Discussion in 'QLD' at netrider.net.au started by IDamageINCx, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I got this in an email.....

TeamMoto Honda Springwood #58 Tribute Road Ride
    In honour of iconic MotoGP racer Marco Simoncelli, TeamMoto Honda Springwood (68 Moss St) is having a #58 Tribute Road Ride on Sunday, November 13th 2011.

The tragic loss of charasmatic Italian Marco Simoncelli is devastating for not only those in the MotoGP community, but all across the motorcycling world. Simoncelli was one of the sports riding stars and at only 24-years-old was larger than life - and not only when it came to his iconic hair!

TeamMoto Honda Springwood's #58 Tribute Road Ride will kick off from 68 Moss St on Sunday, November 13th 2011, with riders meeting at the shop at 6.30am.

Departing TeamMoto Honda Springwood at 7.00am sharp (be sure to come with a full tank of fuel!), the ride will zip straight down the motorway to Mudgeeraba to warm everyone up, then into the Gold Coast Hinterland towards Spring Brook, Advance Town and Jimboomba.

The ride will reach the lunch stop destination of "Cafe on Cusack" at around 12noon. Once you have completed your lunch, all riders can make their own way home.

All makes & models of bikes are welcome! Please be aware as well that the hinterland roads are medium to advanced skill level, therefore please ride within your abilities and with the utmost caution.

For more information on the road ride, please contact Ryan Underwood, TeamMoto Honda Springwood Accessories Manager on (07) 3380 2222.

2. Sweet count me in.

3. if i can get myself out of bed early enough I might try and make it