Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[QLD] 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - SOLD

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Rogue01, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Unfortunately its time to move on. Ive outgrown her.

Up for sale is my Blue Ninja 250R.

The bike is immaculate, as you can see from the pictures. It has done under 3000 kms; some twisties, a bit of highway and a little late night commuting to and from sports. I am truly saddened to see it go as it's been a great bike to enter the world of riding with. Comfortable seating, sport styling and ability.

So anyway, without any further tearjerking, Ill get to the information.

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - Candy Thunder Blue (2009 model colour)

Odometer: 2649
    RWC: Yes.
    Previous Owners: I am the first

It has had its first service with a Kawasaki dealership. Nothing more to spend.
    Almost 18 months of Factory Warranty remaining.
    Bike will come with both keys and manuals/log book.
    Stock standard apart from a half Fender eliminator which complies with RWC.
    The bike is basically brand new; plenty of tread on the tyres and even the whiskers are still there.
    Bike has been treated with kid gloves since purchase. No drops, no lay downs, no scratches, none of that business.
    Bike is always garaged, even at work.
    Anyone interested in running a REVS check or such can view the plate details in the photos, or contact me through this forum.
    Bike was bought with cash, nothing owing on it, no encumberances.
    No test rides without asking price in cash on hand. Thats what a bike shop is for ;)

Asking Price: $7000
    Remainder of rego, RWC and a full tank of fuel included, for QLD buyers anyway.

Mod - no external auction sites to be advertised - references deleted. Say thankyou, this post should have been deleted.
    Uhhh, thank you mod?

Edit: Forgot, it still has nearly 18 months factory warranty too.
  2. Looking for $7200 ONO.

Rego is due in mid-late September.
  3. $7k. The gixxers are calling to me.

Has just shy of 2700 kms on it.
  4. RWC done yesterday, transfer papers ready, bike is good to go right now.

Cheapest blue in QLD, and you wont find one in better condition!

All log books, owners manuals and purchase/service receipts included.
  5. I dont know if you've seen my "swap" thread, but a big part of me is tempted to sell the VTR, get my speed-unrestricted licence, fly over and ride this back to adelaide. Just because.

6. I have read that thread actually, and I love the idea. Only thing is I am after a bigger bike. :?

The GOR is on my list when I get one actually ;) We did that exact route at christmas in the car. Was a little bit of traffic, and unfortunately some people dont see/know/ignore the turnout areas. Would be much different on a bike tho!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.