Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QBE Xmas Card

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by FormerUser3, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Well I got a Xmas card today from QBE insurance, and it look's like they have added a few free items to insurance policies.

But you have to send them an email to get it added to your policy.

People if you are with QBE it's worth the email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You only need to send them an email if you want it to start immediately.
    No email means when you renew your cover you are covered with the added bonuses from that date.

I got one too :)

3. Well, that debunks the Reindeer Myth; Santa rides a cruiser.... :LOL:

I await my card with eager anticipation.... so I can read the fine print; an insurance company upgrading the cover without upgrading the premuim???

4. It'll be interesting to see if a card arrives in my mailbox, but if it doesn't I'll be emailing them anyway!

Thanks for letting us know about this. :)

5. Cool. I can't wait for mine either. I wonder this means the motorcycle insurance game is getting competitive? I wonder if this will mean a higher premium next year, and by how much?
    I like QBE!
    :woot:
    Regards, Andrew.

6. I received the card, sent the email and no response as yet.

7. yes, got mine as well. I'll be sending an email tomorrow :grin:

8. I got one too, but I'd love to see the PDS before I change the policy. Just to make sure it's all upgrades and not a situation of give with one hand and take with another. If its purely a matter of giving more to the client then good one QBE.

9. There are a few new players that are entering the market early next year and QBE are simply doing what these new companies will be doing.

There is one being launched in January (IDO) a division of ebike and the other..............well the other, I can't actually tell you about just yet :p

10. Netrider Insurance? :shock:

Regards, Andrew.

11. Yay, I got my Merry Christmas card too :woot:
    Will be emailing them tomorrow.
    My 1st Christmas card :grin:

12. Got my card the other day and my insurance renewal, my insurance actually went down by $100. :woot: